Fashion week was never just about the designer outfits you see on the runway. There’s an equal amount of a show going on outside the main show areas, on the street and sometimes, it’s exactly what you need for a little outfit inspiration.
With the International fashion weeks that are taking place right now, Instagram has been flooded with street style images from all over the world. And while it’s definitely a treat to the eyes, it’s even better to take inspiration from. So we rounded up some of our favourites to try and incorporate to our outfits – after all, there’s no harm in looking like a street style star, is there?
1. There’s no such thing as too many layers, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong in tying a formal blazer around your waist!
2. Doing one colour from head to toe looks like a great idea
3. Wear your most flirty dress with an oversized denim jacket and sneakers for a preppy look
4. Who knew an oversized white shirt, corset belt and stilettos would make such a killer combo?
5. Make sure you bookmark this for when the monsoon ends
6. If you’re looking for brunch basics, it doesn’t get better than this!
7. Millennial pink is our favourite colour right now, so we’re piling it on any chance we get.
8. A statement bomber jacket like this one can take you through multiple events
9. This one calls for a bit of DIY. Pick out your favourite jeans and start embellishing!
10. You’re never going to look at your office-wear the same again once you try this
P.S. The easiest and most effective way to get these looks is to hook yourself up with a StyleCracker Box! More details this way.