For when your Saturday night turns into a Sunday morning. Or if you’re just hungry.
1. Indigo, Colaba : An oldy but a goody. Live music, bellinis and more-often-than-not, a little dancing.
2. Neel, Tote on the Turf, Mahalakshmi: The galoti kebab and Dum biryani will make that Sunday afternoon nap essential.
3. Ellipsis, Colaba: Shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles, pancakes – all washed down with a pitcher of Bloody Mary. Bye-bye hangover.
4. Yauatcha, BKC or Royal China, two outlets across Bandra and Fort: Dim sum, dim sum, dim sum.
5. Suzette, Bandra: Buckwheat crepes, kale salad and green juice. Detox to retox.
6. Nutcracker, Fort: The buttermilk pancakes and the black bean burger makes waking-up worth it.
7. Indigo Deli, five outlets across Colaba, Lower Parel, Bandra, Andheri West, Ghatkopar West and Malad West: Best eggs benedict, hands down! And fresh croissants and carrot juice on the side; scarmoza pizza if you’re still hungry or greedy.
8. The Pantry, Fort : Waffles croque madame. Yes, they make it with a waffle.
9. The Table, Colaba: Farm-to-table fresh salads, truffled scrambled eggs, ricotta pancakes and breakfast quesadillas.
10. Vetro, The Oberoi Mumbai, Nariman Point: Fresh Burrata, carbonara ravioli and a fantastic wine-list to end or begin your week on a high note.
About Petals Deas:
Petals Deas is a soon-to-be launched womens wear designer, hedonist and a perfectionist.