Mall hopping to visit Zara, Mango and Vero Moda; we’ve seen it all and we’re tired of the shopping at the same places time and again – read on to know team SC’s most treasured and underrated finds.
1. Zax Fashion Wear – Trendy tops and dresses, all your daywear dilemmas solved right here!
Where: Shop no-18, RNA arcade, Near High-Point, Lokhandwala Complex-Andheri West.
2. Pax – They offer a bevy of options ranging from clothing to accessories.
Where: Shop Number A-11, Metro House, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Near Regal Bus Stop, Colaba.
3. Mesh – Find an extensive choice of tank tops, dresses, rompers and more!
Where: Shop No.2, Simple Apartments, 16th Road, opposite Hawaiian Shack, Bandra (West).
4. Max Fashions – We walk right past by this store every time we see it in a mall (yes, we’ve all done it). But, beware, you’re missing out on some super cute printed tops and graphic tees.
Where: Most mainstream malls have them!
5. The Source – Headed by stylists Surbhi Gupta and Thotriechan Sasa, buy or borrow their chic accessories and clothing. SC Stylist Prachiti loves their finds!
Where: Near Vintage Pearl, 29th Rd, Pali Village, Bandra West.
6. Hussain Bhai’s Street Stall – This stall among many others at Colaba Causeway is worth spending more than a minute at. You’ll find some cute tank tops and tee’s here. No bargaining allowed, but the prices are worth it.
Where: Colaba Causeway, Before Reebok Showroom.
7. B.R. Jewellers – Your hunt for ethnic silver jewellery ends right here!
Where: Hill Road, Santosh Nagar, Bandra West.
8. Masaya Accessories by Nirali Haria – Bag charms, hand harnesses, statement neckpieces and every thing you’ll ever need to fill your accessory closet with bling.
Where: Sheetal Smriti, Road no. 1, opposite Bhaidas hall, JVPD scheme, Vile Parle (W).
Indian-Traditional and Contemporary Indian clothing
9. Friendship – Your one-stop-shop for Indian designer knock-offs!
Where: Station Road, Santacruz West.
10. Mela –Contemporary Indian prints in the form of Afghan pants, dresses, maxis and skirts, perfect for the Indo-boho-hippy girl in you!
Where: Shop No. 2, Siffin Apartment, Opposite L. I. C Building, Ambedkar Road, Bandra West.
Tell us, what are some of your underrated shopping finds?