2015 is a day away and many of us are still struggling with our list of resolutions this year. New Year resolutions are the yearly reminder of so many previously unfulfilled promises to self, and nobody wants to lose to these resolutions yet again this year! So Team SC made a list of pretty do-able resolutions and mobile apps to help you achieve them.
1. Hydrate More. Yes, we get that it is difficult to keep track of how much water you’ve drunk in a day, especially during the winters, but not with this great app – Water Your Body!
2. Eat Healthier. #1 Diet Plan App will help keep your eating habits in check and help you on your way to a healthier life.
3. Meet New People. For all you introverts out there, LINK is the perfect app to help you meet new people and make new friends easily. Make a resolution and put yourself more out there, because you’re awesome and the world needs to know it.
4. Keep a Journal. You’ve wanted to keep a journal for so long, but who wants to carry a book around all the time! With Evernote, you can now keep your journal on your phone. Convenient, eh?
5. Less Take-Out, More Cooking. We all know too much takeout can end badly (hello, belly flab!). So use this app – Easy Recipes – to find super-easy and fun dishes to cook!
6. Go on a Jog or Walk Daily. What’s a good jog in the park without some great music to go along with it? 8 Tracks is here to save the day and make your daily morning jog or walk exciting and fun!
7. Learn To Mix Cocktails. Always wanted to learn how to mix drinks? Cocktail Recipes just might be your best friend for the next few months!
8. Workout More – With an app like 7 Minute Workout, there’s just no excuse for not working out daily anymore.
9. Get Organised. Got bills lying around and tasks flying around, with no track of anything? Get Todoist on your phone and organize your life in to-do lists and task lists!
10. Get Unplugged. You’ve thought of going unplugged for a while every now and then, but a new Candy Crush request keeps you hooked. OFFTIME – Life Unplugged is the best app for you to stop wasting your time on your phone unnecessarily.
Get ready to tell us your New Year’s Resolutions, because the #StyleResolution CONTEST is coming up! Stay tuned for more info.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The contest is open to everyone.
2. The winners will be picked by random selection from Facebook, twitter and instagram.
3. The selection of winners is final.
4. Participation implies that the participant’s submission to the contest is original and not plagiarised content. All plagiarised entries will be automatically disqualified.
5. All entries that are offensive to any sex, religion or race will be immediately disqualified and deleted.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. The contest terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of StyleCracker. In the event of any change, the same will be announced on StyleCracker’s social media handles.