Honestly, we don’t know why you’d need 10 reasons. Tea tastes and feels great – like climbing into a soft, warm bed at the end of a hard day at work. This past weekend, we experienced Tea Culture Of The World at the StyleCracker Night Market. They bring to you the rarest of teas from seven countries across the world and also offer a wide collection of exquisite blends to suit every mood and palate. Well, they didn’t need to try too hard to convince us, we were hooked at the first sip.
Since we loved it so much, especially their iced teas on a hot afternoon, we decided to tell you all the reasons you need to add the beverage to your day. We’ll begin with something most people love – weight loss.
1. Tea helps to increase your metabolism. Green tea boosts your metabolic rate and helps you loose an additional 70-80 calories a day.
2. It contains antioxidants that help your cells regenerate and repair – this means great skin!
3. Regular tea drinkers have stronger bones – and no, you don’t need to add milk to it.
4. You don’t need a special cream to clear acne, just drink some tea instead.
5. Tea contains polyphenols which helps to keep the bacteria that causes bad breath in check – who needs gum, right?
6. Black tea helps to fight the flu!
7. People in China have been drinking tea after their means for decades because it helps in digestion.
8. It helps to reduce stomach cramps.
9. Tea helps you calm down and helps you concentrate.
10. And lastly, it’s the easiest cure for headaches and insomnia.