Go Glamping! It’s stylish, fun and exciting! 10 reasons why you need to take a break and head on over to Bacardi Enchanted Valley Carnival this weekend for some old-school fun and amazing music! Book your tickets at www.evc.co.in!
1. Bacardi Enchanted Valley Carnival (BEVC) is India’s largest camping music festival. It is a one-of-a-kind experience which gives music-lovers a full-fledged camping experience while grooving to the beats of various genres of music.
2. BEVC is set in Aamby Valley, against the majestic Sahyadri mountain range. Beautiful weather, fresh air, lush countryside and the company of your friends- it’s the perfect way to unwind!
3. Since it was launched in 2013, BEVC has driven India’s music and festival scene to new heights and has been attended by over 15,000 music fans and has featured over 100 renowned artists.
4. The new identity of BEVC is the result of a partnership between Universal Music and Twisted Entertainment so you are guaranteed world-class sound and entertainment!
5. This year, you will also be introduced to a unique experience at BEVC where the mystical and ancient world meets the modern- ‘#JoinTheTribe’, which aims to build a community of like-minded people.
6. The Enchanted Village is India’s premium weekend getaway destination with fascinating camping facilities, bonfires, barbeques, exclusive food stalls and fun activities!
7. The campsite will also feature an exclusive ‘Live Music’ stage, where artists will create an atmosphere for fans to experience different electronic sounds.
8. Worried about skipping your regular gym session? You can take part in rock climbing, ATV, rappelling, zip line and a lot more.
9. And for the shopaholics: You can even get styled by expert stylists from StyleCracker! Yes, that’s right– we are going to be there to help you with all your fashion needs!
10. That’s not all- you can choose from bespoke camping options, which have been handpicked and put together to cater to different kinds of travelers, from regular to luxurious glampers (glamorous campers!). You can also set up your own tent at your choice of spot at BEVC!