The week of love finally came to a marvelous finale with Valentines Day. In celebration of the time-honored V-Day, we listed down our all time favorite celebrity couples whose love is going strong and they just can’t help but be adorable together in public.
1. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively – The new parents just can’t seem to keep their eyes off each other, can they? And really, who can blame them? They do make an unbelievably gorgeous pair.
2. Jay Z and Beyonce – The king and queen of contemporary pop, these two remain super cute even after years of being together.
3. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield – We do hope the handsome Spiderman and the lovely Gwen Stacy always stay together!
4. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka – They are probably the most handsome (we mean supremely good-looking!) gay couple raising twins together and just generally being cute, especially every Halloween (for those who don’t know, Neil and David tend to go all out playing dress up every year)!
5. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West – Baby North’s parents are tough competition to her as far as being adorable is concerned. Kanye is clearly a staunch believer in Kim’s awesomeness.
6. Victoria and David Beckham – The Beckhams remain an all time super stylish pair, and our hearts launch into gymnastics every time the suave footballer sits front row at all of Victoria’s shows, with all the kids!
7. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo – We hate Behati for being so perfect and for stealing our dreamboat away! But eh, they are a freakishly sweet, sexy, fine-looking couple!
8. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – The power couple of Hollywood just got married a few months back and they remain so much in love, it’s wonderful!
9. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner – Some pairings are made in heaven, and we’re pretty sure this married couple of 10 years is just that! The way they hold hands sweetly, they still look like newly weds!
10. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi – We love how just being in the vicinity of her partner makes Ellen’s eyes sparkle! They make the saying seem right – true love never ever fades!