Each month we set a budget to blow on new stuff we’ve been craving a while and March is no different. Here’s a list of 10 things we want – or in some cases, absolutely need! – to buy this month.
1. Something cool and artsy to brighten up our office desks! The quirky and funny desk items over at HappilyUnmarried.com are pretty great, we think!
2. A skin-saving toner. Our recommendation – Lotus Herbals Phyto Rx Clarifying & Soothing Toner. It leaves the skin dirt-free and hydrated.
3. A bright lipcolor for the season. Our pick is the wonderful Clinique Chubby Stick.
4. A great temporary hair color spray to experiment with. Try the Renbow Crazy Color Candy Floss at Jabong.
5. A jar of coconut oil – because it’s the only thing that will save our skin and hair from the harsh Holi chemicals.
6. A pair of breezy culottes because they’ll be a super stylish addition to our summer wardrobes!
7. An all white outfit for Holi.
8. Something in yellow, to usher in the spirit of Spring!
9. A great read. On our list is Amy Poehler’s hilarious autobiography – a must read for the modern woman.
10. A colorful, quirky cover for our beloved mobile phones. Check out the ones at themaalgadi.com!
What’s on your “must buy” list this month? Tell us in the comments below.