Everyone’s favourite shopping, eating and drinking festival is only 3 days away and we can’t contain the excitement levels at the StyleCracker HQ! Yes we’re going to be supremely busy making sure all of YOU have fun and make the most of the StyleCracker Night Market, but that doesn’t mean our shopping lists aren’t ready to roll. In our breaks, while we’re stuffing our faces and chugging down some mock-tails (we’re nice and considerate so we’ll leave the cocktails for you) we picked out some of the brands we’re definitely going to be stopping by to give our credit cards some necessary exercise.
Now remember that apart from the drinks, food, dancing and workshops, there are a 100 clothing, accessory, beauty and footwear brands to shop from at the Night Market. It’s the best place to take your Valentine this month because there’s literally something for everyone – we promise!
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, here are 15 brands we’re almost too kicked about!
1. White Noise for their breathable, effortless pieces
We are so excited to be at @thevintagegardenbombay this weekend! 11th and 12th of November, see you there! . Model : @marinatestino Photography: @edoardo_cozzani . . . . . . . ___________ #whitenoise #designers #clothing #bangalore #fashionlabel #fashion #fashiondesign #minimalism #minimalist #minimal #india #indianlabel #ootd #clothingline #style #instagood #minimalfashion #sustainablefashion #bangaloreblogger #comfortclothing #newyork #newyorkfashion #nyc #ilovenyc #marinatestino #collaboration #whitenoisexnyc #thevintagegardenbombay
2. Ambar Ela for the cutest umbrellas (sun and rain protection in one!)
3. Ashi S Khandelwal for his pots and illustrations
4. Gina Gadhvi for some summer formal outfits
5. Merakus for their khadi creations
6. 1011 for their contemporary accessories
7. JAJAABOR for their fun prints
8. The Nascent Decor for some easy home additions
9. Msafiri for their easy-to-wear coverups
10. Eta Jewels for the traditional silver pieces
11. The Chic Pad for their quirky room additions and party props
12. Son Of A Noble for their too cool for school tees
13. Mirakin for their 3D printed jewellery
14. Inc. 5 for their large collection of shoes and bags
15. Lingerie Shop for their new perfume
Yep, there are some seriously exciting times ahead and our wallets are so ready! We can’t wait to see you at the StyleCracker Night Market on the 10th and 11th of February at the Mahalaxmi Racecourse. Make sure you RSVP here.