If I asked you to name the prettiest women in the country, about a handful of names will come to mind. On the top of this list has got to be Deepika Padukone. She’s Bollywood’s current IT girl and while men want to be with her, pretty much every woman wants to look like her. From her perfect eyebrows to those dimples on her cheek, she could go makeup-free and still knock everyone’s socks off.
The closest we can get to look like DP, would be with makeup. To make it easier, I stalked her on Instagram (yes, that’s my job) and found 7 looks for you to play with.
They range from minimal to va-va-voom and if you can nail these, you’re golden!
1. As far as minimal looks go, this is the easiest one to get. Make sure your base is flawless; and I mean, face packs and moisturiser before bed. Go over your lips and eyes with a nude lippie and nude liner. Two coats of mascara will complete the look.
2. While the eyes are relatively the same here, just make sure you make them a bit glossier (vaseline will do the trick). And as for your lips, pick your deepest red and that’s all you need to make a statement.
3. Bring out all your bronzer to get this look. Contouring is key and khol and a brown lipstick will give you that sun-kissed, Deepika-approved glow.
4. By now you know how to perfect your winged eyeliner. Make it a slightly thicker wing for this one and keep your lips pink. Don’t forget to add a touch of highlighter to your cheekbones and bridge of your nose.
5. This might take some skills, but remember practice makes perfect! Go over your lids with your favourite gold shadow and blend out the corners with a deeper shade like brown. Skip the eyeliner and add a few individual false lashes to define your eyes.
Tell us which one you love most and if you’d like to see a tutorial on any of these looks! And in the meantime, don’t forget to post photo with your Deepika look. P.S. Tag us on @StyleCracker, we’d love to see!