We don’t know about you, but for some of us December means ‘Brunch Season’! It’s when you can spend the weekends hanging with your friends and family, outdoors with a glass of Aperol Spritz and some canapés to munch on. Of course this calls for an outfit (or five) to fit that weekend mood and we’ve found just the right pieces!
We headed over to Sketch and saw that not only do they specialise in prints, the artwork they use on clothing is made by differently abled individuals – now that’s the kind of retail therapy we like! Here are five pieces we picked out for the five weekends in December…
1. Shorts are a must and when they come with a matching jacket – they’re winners!
2. A comfy, anti-fit dress for those days when you’re feeling bloated but still ready to party
3. One-shoulders are always a hit. This bright number could be one of our favourites!
4. Wear this with your tallest heels and take them from brunch to that sea-side sundowner
5. How could you not have a cute crop top for brunch? This one is perfect!
All their pieces come with a story and that’s one of our favourite parts about the brand. Make sure you follow them on social media here to stay updated with all their new launches.