Go on, call your BFF and have a gander at all the things we’ve found for you to do this month…
1. Get Lost: No, not literally! Lavasa is hosting its first ever international music festival, The Lost Party – camp-out, no BYOB required, you can ‘drunch’ with them in the day with an unlimited supply of sangrias and an exciting artist lineup that includes the likes of Yolanda be cool, Dualist Inquiry, Reggae Rajahs and many more!
When: From 6th-8th of March
2. What women really want: is a day at SMAAASH, who’s hosting a fun filled day to celebrate Women’s day with a list of fun activities – bollywood bhangra, zumba, a pop-up bazaar, to name a few and a styling workshop hosted by the one and only, StyleCracker team. What more could you ask for?
When: 8th of March
3. Remember Seinfeld?: Elaine, George and Kramer, all of them combined, made for one of the most quote-worthy comedies to hit our TV screens in the 90’s. Well, guess what, the one and only Jerry Seinfeld is all set to hit Mumbai for his first show here, in association with the Stage forty twoo festival. Grab your friends and head on for a fun evening of laughter and tickles.
When: 14th and 15th of March
Where: Click here to book your tickets now.
4. Foodies Rejoice: With all that music, party and shopping we have planned for you, you definitely need to grab some grub – enter, a gourmet experience at The White Owl Brewery and Bistro, where they’ve curated a special menu in collaboration with Breakfast Projekt.com; sautéed mushroom and leek risotto with water chestnut, corn and parmesan shavings, along with a chilled jar of freshly-brewed white owl beer. Sounds so yum!
When: March 4th through the 18th
5. Bunker down at our Borough: If you’re anything like us, and need some retail therapy to calm those nerves, take that much needed road trip and head on down to F Beach House, Pune for an unforgettable shopping experience – we have the perfect combination of fashion, music and food, just for you!
When: 15th March
Where: The SC Borough Pune.
So, where are you taking your BFF this month?