The New Year brought in with it a whole lot of joy and a bunch of amazing sales for us shopaholics to splurge on! People throughout the city are on the move from one store to another filling up their closets with the current trends and snagging the last of whatever they can get a hold off!
Most of the sales started in the first week of January and will continue till the month’s end. We suggest you head on there at the earliest and pick up the best of what there is before it’s all gone. So pull out those cards to swipe and put on a pair of comfy shoes and get shopping!
Here’s our roundup of 10 of the best sales happening in the city:
- Global Desi– We love the funky and playful print infused Indian collection by Anita Dongre. From palazzos and shirt dresses to maxi dresses, we highly recommended it!
- Forever 21– We can’t deny our love towards anything Forever21, especially when their on sale up to 50% off. Get running before the stock gets sold out!
- Zara– All you classy and contemporary style lovers, Zara is on sale and stuffs running out real quick! With the prices further reduced, we recommend, you grab those trendy shift dresses and their oh-so-well fitted black leggings.
- Lifestyle– To make the most of this sale season, take your time at the Lifestyle stores to avail amazing discounts on innumerable number of brands, fashion and home décor. P.S- Grab your spots at the trial room queue quick!
- Le Mill India– Take your pick on designs by your favorite international designers at reduced prices only on LeMillIndia.com
- Koovs.com– With a count of 150 new products every week, the website is steadily becoming one of India’s best online shopping websites. Girls, go get rolling and grab those chic cut out black dresses or the midi skirts for just under INR 999.
- Jabong.com– It’s raining discounts on Jabong.com. We suggest grabbing a piece or two from Dorothy Perkins and Alia Bhatt’s collection for the website.
- Myntra.com– This weekend, cancel all your plans and keep your credit and debit cards in hand! With some of the best e-commerce discounts hitting the website, get over 20000+ styles at unbelievable discounts of up to 60%.
- Mango– Get the latest trends at an affordable price range of INR 1500-3000 only at the Mango stores throughout the city. The chic printed dresses and tops are too good to let go off. So get on with it girls, stock up for 2015!
- Vero Moda– The stores sheer and sequined range of garments are our favorites. Get your hands on Karan Johar’s one-of-a-kind Marquee collection only at Vero Moda!