While I don’t know about you, one of my favourite festivals in the whole year has got to be Diwali. I love everything, from the card parties and family lunches to dressing the part and of course the holidays. So obviously I’m obsessed with finding the perfect Diwali look every year.
As expected, celebrities are a great source of inspiration. They always have the right outfit and makeup to match and you can’t help but want the same thing! So this year, to help you out, we picked out some of our favourite celebrity Diwali-approved makeup looks.
Now all you have to do is pick your favourite and start practicing!
1. Start with a subtle, bare look like Alia Bhatt’s
2. Gold shadow on your lids and lower lash line can work wonders
3. Kareena Kapoor’s brown smokey eye is perfect for a Diwali party
4. And Jacqueline Fernandez’s winged eyeliner and gold shadow combo is a universal favourite
5. If you’re looking for a middle ground, tons of mascara like Diana Penty will do the job
Of course we created our own Diwali look, press play!
Stay tuned, we managed to find the perfect outfits for this season too!