Bid adieu to those dark underarms!
No more confining your closet to pieces that cover your arm pits completely. Though, it’s a tad bit strenuous to achieve flawless underarms, it’s not a difficult one and believe us as we speak. The most effective home remedies for dark under arms, that’ll get you looking for the slightest chances of flaunting them for days!
Possessing natural bleaching and anti-septic properties, lemons have been used to get rid of discolorations on any part of your body.
All you do is:
– Cut a lemon into two halves.
– Rub it against your armpit for a few minutes.
– Let it stay for the next few minutes and wash it off eventually.
– Once done, don’t forget to moisturise them gently.
Your natural, universal home remedy for any beauty concern! Simply massage the discoloured armpit skin with some coconut oil for 10 minutes and wash it off.
A natural bleaching agent just like lemons, baking soda when used consistently transforms the area miraculously. Follow the below steps:
– Conceive a thick paste of water and baking soda.
– Apply it on the affected area and let it dry.
– Initiate a rinse once it dries off completely.
Remember when your grandmother said she didn’t need modern beauty products just because she had honey? She meant it. Honey is the ultimate game changer when it comes to beauty regimes. Apply it on the pigmented skin and rinse after 15 minutes.
Complete with abilities of body-odour neutralisation and of removing skin impurities in a pop, yogurt is one of the most effective home remedies for dark under arms.
– Apply some yogurt on your arm pit.
– Let it stay for about 10 minutes.
– Rinse it off using luke warm water.
– For improved benefits, add some honey to the yogurt before applying on the skin.
It’s literally this easy!
Vine Vera, The Organic Life, Huffington Post, VitaCost, StyleCraze, Talking Movies