Here’s our round up of fashion related news from all over the globe!
1. Beyonce’s sister, Solange Knowles tied the knot with longtime beau Alan Ferguson two weeks prior. The happy couple looked radiant, while the stylish sister was utterly smashing in a simple slip dress.
2. We got the first look at Satya Paul’s capsule collection for Disney, named Monopop, and we thought it was pretty darn cool. Stick with us and we’ll get you more than a glimpse of the entire awesome collection soon enough!
3. Chris ‘Thor’ Hemsworth was recently named “Sexiest Man Alive”, the much coveted title bestowed by People Magazine. While we are not at all surprised at the choice, there have been rumors circulating the cyber space about how Hemsworth got it after Ryan Gosling refused the title. These rumors, however, have reportedly been put to rest by the magazine, clarifying that the crown was never offered to Gosling.
4. It has been confirmed that Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran will be performing at the Victoria’s Secret show this season! Needless to say, we’re pretty excited, seeing as how Swift totally rocked the ramp with The Angels last time!
5. Gwyneth Paltrow has given the gift of beautifully chic, sleek hair to the women of London, by launching her first blow dry bar in the city.
6. Designer Joseph Altuzarra has a lot to celebrate this year. After his latest collection was wildly successful, he recently got hitched to his longtime partner, Seth Weissman. From we gather, the wedding was a super-cute affair at Rockefeller Center’s Rainbow Room in New York. Alexander Wang was one of the groomsmen! Read more HERE.
7. The Apollo Circle Benefit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, was a huge affair with many celebrities in attendance. Click HERE to see who was there.
Stay tuned for more such happenings in the fashion world!