Life in the fast lane ain’t easy. Most of us are too stressed, too sleep deprived, and spend way too much time in front of our computer screens. This kind of lifestyle results in puffy, dark circled, tired eyes! SC has listed down 5 miracle workers that will totally banish your under eye demons! Say Hello to Bright Eyes!
1. Cold Compress – A soothing and refreshing ice pack on your eyes for 10 minutes everyday will make the puffy redness around your eyes go away in a jiffy!
2. Cucumber Slices – This one is a no-brainer, since it’s so popular. Just place two cool slices of cucumber over closed eyes whenever you apply face pack and let it stay for about 20 minutes (as long as you leave the pack on).
3. Cold Spoon – Place a stainless steel spoon in the freezer for about half an hour. Then, lightly press the spoon below your eyes (where the bags are). Do this for at least 5-10 minutes daily and pretty soon you’ll be permanently saying goodbye to those under eye bags.
4. Tea Bags – Loaded with antioxidants and plenty of tannins, green tea bags shrink swelling and reduce the fluids around the eyes. Placing brewed tea bags on the eyes for a short time period allows the tannins in the tea to treats puffy eyes and dark circles. Green tea bags reduce swelling and tighten the skin around the eyes. So now you know not to throw away those used tea bags in the trash right away!
5. Cold Potato Slices – Lie down and place chilled potato slices over your eyes for 10 minutes or longer to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Grated frozen potatoes also work well as an eye pack or poultice. Potato slices won’t replace a good night’s sleep and proper nutrition or trump a genetic predisposition to dark circles, so don’t rely on them to completely erase all signs of fatigue.
We also found you this amazing video that will show you exactly how to lose the under eye bags for good!