It’s really easy to get trapped in a musical rut when you’re listening to some old music over and over again – Team SC here to the rescue with 10 fresh tracks that we just can’t get enough of. Go ahead, overhaul your playlist with some fine tunes!
1. Love me like you do – Ellie Goulding (Kavisa Rebello, Senior Stylist)
2. Sugar – Maroon 5 (Prachiti Parakh, Senior Stylist)
3. Lost stars – Adam Levine (Rituja, Marketing lead and Fashion Stylist)
4. Photograph – Ed Sheeran (Rebecca Anderson, Stylist)
5. Tell me if you wanna go home – Keira Knightley (Namrata Deepak, Fashion Coordinator)
6. Thinking out loud – Ed Sheeran (Sheena Chandwani, Fashion Intern)
7. Earned it – The Weeknd (Adel D’Souza, Graphic Designer)
8. Love me harder – Ariana Grande & The Weeknd (Jharna Pariani, Junior Content Writer)
9. Take me to church – Hozier (Akshaya Bhat, Assistant Graphic Designer)
10. Dust Clears feat. Noonie Bao – Clean Bandit (Snigdha Rawat, Stylist)
What tracks are you currently playing on loop?