Here are all things from the glam tinsel world that you might have missed this past fortnight!
1. Here’s the list of top winners from last week’s SAG Awards. Click HERE for our pick of the best dressed from the red carpet.
- Birdman – Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
- Eddie Redmayne – Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role (for The Theory of Everything)
- Julianne Moore – Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role (for Still Alice)
- Downton Abbey – Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble Cast in a Drama Series.
2. After creating a rave in India, and being appreciated for the humanitarian cause associated with it, Salman Khan’s Being Human is now going to cross the international borders, and will now be retailed through South Africa’s online fashion shop Zando. Zando, the brand, is available in Europe and Middle East as well as in India, in cities like Kolkata, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Varanasi, Guwahati, Delhi and Mumbai.
3. Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu got hitched in an intimate ceremony after years of dating and the bride looked gorgeous in a gold dusted Sabyasachi legenga! Bollywood glitterati attended the reception at the Khans’ Mumbai residence.
4. Sonam Kapoor attended the Armani Privé Couture show last week in Paris, where she had the honor to meet the fashion maestro himself – Giorgio Armani! Sonam looked unspeakably chic in a pale gold ensemble from Armani’s SS15 Couture collection.
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley launched her own perfume recently (on sale at the marksandspencer.com) and wore a fabulous lingerie dress (so 90’s chic!) from her own lingerie line.
6. Marc Jacobs might have landed Kendall Jenner, Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls and Jessica Stam for his spring campaign, but the real winner is Karen Walker! Walker came along and one-upped the world by putting the world’s most adorable toothless King Charles Cavalier Spaniel rescue puppy in her spring ads.
7. The classic, Ghostbusters, is being made into a new reboot series – with an all female cast! Paul Feig, director of the Ghostbusters re-make, confirmed the line-up on Twitter. The all-female cast is made up of Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon. We’re sure it’ll be kickass!