SC rounds up the fashion happenings during the final month of 2014. Read on to catch up on all that you might have missed during the end-of-year festivities!
1. Ever wondered why you don’t find many pictures of Kim Kardashian laughing her head off, or even smiling widely? Well, that’s because she doesn’t like to smile or laugh often… because of a great fear of aging. She recently admitted through a tweet that she doesn’t smile much because it causes wrinkles.
Isn’t that the most ridiculous thing you’ve heard in the New Year or what?
2. Modern Family star Sofia Vergara got engaged to long-time boyfriend Joe Manganiello recently, and may we just say that they make one hell of a good-looking couple!
3. Burberry has called on Brit supermodels Naomi Campbell and Jourdan Dunn to front its spring 2015 campaign. It’s the first time the duo — both among the fashion industry’s most famous models — have been shot together.
4. Photographer Gaia Squarci made a stunning photo diary showcasing her Christmas in Rome. The festival was a city-wide affair, with fairy lights and Christmas baubles put up everywhere. See the full photo diary HERE.
5. Salman Khan turned 49 last week, and his birthday bash saw a good turn out of industry insiders and his cronies from Bigg Boss. Among family and other guests, Karan Johar, Priyanka Chopra, Ajay Devgan, Gauhar Khan, Kushal Tandon and Diandra Soares were prominent faces.
6. Former Dior designer, John Galliano is back in action with top job at Maison Martin Margiela, and his first collection for the fashion house is one of the most anxiously awaited for in 2015. Galliano emerged from the shadows this December after a long hiatus to present Anna Wintour with an achievement award at the British Fashion Awards.