SC spent a wonderfully chilled out, stylish Sunday just a short drive away from Mumbai, in the “party loving” city of Pune! The city is the perfect getaway to spend a fun filled weekend and since our Pune peeps love a good Sunday, unlike us Mumbaikars who prefer Saturday nights, we decided to bring you all the deets on why that’s so!
1. The joy of weekends are best celebrated at the weekly extravaganza at High Spirits, Koregaon Park – the hugely anticipated High Cookout. With live bands playing awesome gigs, a seemingly unlimited supply of beer and sangria, and a great barbecue buffet, this is the place to be if you want an action-packed fun-filled Sunday!
2. If Sundays to you mean a relaxed, laid-back day with some superb comfort food, then be sure to attend the Sunday Brunch at Terttulia. The Pizza Terttulia is a definite must-have!
3. The Pool Party at The O Hotel is a great way to spend your Sunday afternoons! A perfect spot to beat the heat and just generally laze around, it also offers mouthwatering finger foods and a first rate selection of drinks.
4. Groove to some quality music while watching the sunset at the Sunday Sundowners hosted by The Penthouze, Koregaon Park. Insider tip – the excellent view from the 11th floor is to die for!
5. If you like your Sundays cool and sophisticated, better be at the Sunday Fiesta at the Stone Water Grill in Koregaon Park. There is live music, organic foods and wine tasting – need we say more?
6. Things are a whole other level at the [email protected] at The Westin, Koregaon Park! There’s a cookout, followed by an after party, with an amazing view of the sunset and a champion menu of food and drinks.
All in all, we had a smashing Sunday in Pune!! To show our love, we’re bringing an amazing party to your town, THIS Sunday! Save the date – Sunday, 1st March! 35+ fabulous brands, 20 super cool stylists, great food, fun drinks & awesome music – find them all at The StyleCracker Borough, Pune! You don’t want to miss what could possibly be the most stylish party of the year!! Come, shop till you drop!