Just like clothes, every person has a distinct jewellery style. Some people like it edgy and ornate while others prefer more delicate and subtle styles. I for one belong to the latter. Not one to experiment much with everyday jewellery, I gravitate towards simple timeless styles, monochromatic looks and minimalistic designs, usually with an Indian twist.
SC Inside Out | 9 Indian Brands I Cannot Wait To Shop From
When was the last time you shopped a ‘non-essential’ item? My last fashion purchase was in January 2020. Yes, digest that! As we slowly creep out of the isolation slumber we have been in for the last three months, I can’t help but wonder, what are people shopping for right now?
If I had to make a list of things that I need and well,
10 Brands We Are Totally Crushing On Right Now
At StyleCracker we are constantly on the lookout for great talent. Check out the top ten brands featuring on our lust-list this week!
What: Super-cute stationery perfect for your office desk.
What: Used to specialize in bags and accessories but now they’ve added a range of delectable apparels as well!
Watch out for these brands at the StyleCracker Borough, this weekend!
The StyleCracker Borough is just around the corner! Always associated with a premium shopping experience, there is a lot to look forward to at the Borough!
Introducing the StyleCracker Buyer’s Lounge – an intimate, invite only space for buyers, industry experts and the media to discover, meet and get direct access to the Borough’s top brands and designers.
5 wardrobe essentials that will complete your closet. Get them at #SCBMumbai
Before you start investing in this season’s new trends, let’s focus on the all-year-round essential pieces that will never let you have the ‘I have nothing to wear’ moment again. These classic smart-buys outlast our seasonal trends, and it is something definitely worth stocking up on.
Here’s a list of closet constants that every woman needs –
THE CLASSIC LITTLE BLACK DRESS
Micro fashion at the StyleCracker Borough!
A great platform for you and yours kids to have endless fun – the StyleCracker Borough is in less than two weeks!
Offering the latest SS’17 trends, this could be a perfect summer escape for not just you but also your little ones. When it comes to fashion, being young and boisterous does not stop them from giving us a serious sartorial competition.
Sonam Kapoor reveals her most preferred colour combination
And turns out, it’s our favourite too!
The actress’s Instagram profile mirrors a grand fashion portrait, as we all know! With one statement upload after another, Sonam Kapoor makes sure we have our hands on regular fashion inspiration through her. With her recent looks, she’s finally revealed the palette she really digs. Take a look at the outfits and find for yourself!
The Big 100: Brands at the SC Borough
Here’s our final instalment of designers, read on and have a look!
76. Marsala Jewellery: Explore their timeless, coveted jewellery designs that combine contemporary and classic elements and available in a myriad of colors, textures and stones, to suit any occasion!
77. Viange: India’s first vintage luxury store comes to the Borough with their collection of unique designer finds from the likes of Hermès,
The Big 100: Brands at the SC Borough (Part 3)
Here’s another set of designers that you must visit at the Borough.
51. Tät: Indian techniques and textiles used for making contemporary menswear. Watch out for Prasad Ramamurthy’s line of block-print bow ties and shirts in ikats, gamcha and lots more.
52. Totally Ripe: Make a dapper statement with Totally Ripe’s collection of quirky printed bow ties.
The Big 100: Brands at the SC Borough (Part 2)
As promised, we’re revealing our exciting line-up piece by piece – have a sneak peek at this bunch!
26. Flirtatious: Bright bikinis and printed tankinis – your one-stop-shop for that upcoming beach vacation is right here!
27. Love from India: Breezy prints in tunics, kaftans and loads more. From vacation to daily essentials, Love from India has it all.
The Big 100: Brands at the SC Borough
We’re bringing in over 100 brands at the SC Borough this time around! Read on and have a look at some of our exciting line-ups.
1. Ginil & Disha: Watch out for a slew of separates – capes, crop tops, skater dresses in a host of prints, tie-dye techniques and more.
2. Anoli Shah: Your bridesmaid dressing dilemmas end right here – Anoli Shah has anarkali gowns,
There’s more! New brand additions for SCB Pune
With our Pune edition of the SC Borough getting closer day by day, we’re eager to announce the new additions to our exciting brand lineup!
The SG Collection
Clutch boxes, sling bags and more, The SG Collection has everything your wardrobe needs! From that carry all for the next sangeet you attend, to the sling-along that will hang over your shoulder in style while you dance the night away when you’re out and about.