Who is excited to go back to work? At the office we mean! Are you ready to ditch the ‘all-day pjs persona’ and wear actual going-out clothes? I feel like I have forgotten how to wear heels, or even just regular outside flats for that matter. Do you remember the everyday morning routine where you stood in front of your cupboard,
Alas, the wait is over! The StyleCracker Borough hits the turf tomorrow and we couldn’t be more thrilled. An impressive gala with the most eminent fashion labels, a hoard of appetizers & drinks, personal styling, a kid’s playground – and the list is endless. Here’s a sneak peek at what to expect at a weekend never seen before.
And turns out, it’s our favourite too!
The actress’s Instagram profile mirrors a grand fashion portrait, as we all know! With one statement upload after another, Sonam Kapoor makes sure we have our hands on regular fashion inspiration through her. With her recent looks, she’s finally revealed the palette she really digs. Take a look at the outfits and find for yourself!
Here’s our final instalment of designers, read on and have a look!
76. Marsala Jewellery: Explore their timeless, coveted jewellery designs that combine contemporary and classic elements and available in a myriad of colors, textures and stones, to suit any occasion!
77. Viange: India’s first vintage luxury store comes to the Borough with their collection of unique designer finds from the likes of Hermès,
Here’s another set of designers that you must visit at the Borough.
51. Tät: Indian techniques and textiles used for making contemporary menswear. Watch out for Prasad Ramamurthy’s line of block-print bow ties and shirts in ikats, gamcha and lots more.
52. Totally Ripe: Make a dapper statement with Totally Ripe’s collection of quirky printed bow ties.
As promised, we’re revealing our exciting line-up piece by piece – have a sneak peek at this bunch!
26. Flirtatious: Bright bikinis and printed tankinis – your one-stop-shop for that upcoming beach vacation is right here!
27. Love from India: Breezy prints in tunics, kaftans and loads more. From vacation to daily essentials, Love from India has it all.
We’re bringing in over 100 brands at the SC Borough this time around! Read on and have a look at some of our exciting line-ups.
1. Ginil & Disha: Watch out for a slew of separates – capes, crop tops, skater dresses in a host of prints, tie-dye techniques and more.
2. Anoli Shah: Your bridesmaid dressing dilemmas end right here – Anoli Shah has anarkali gowns,
As the week came to close, we saw some show-stopping looks and some beautifully inspired interpretations by the designers. Read on to know who won us over.
Oriental Garden: Kunal Anil Tanna took us to the Japanese plum blossoming festival with his collection titled ‘Ume Matsuri’ – warm hues of the colour du jour ‘Marsala’, some interesting layering with men having their waists cinched with Kunal’s version of the obi belt – what’s not to love?!
Of trendsetters and storytellers – here’s our breakdown of the best offerings from day four.
Fancy a trip to Turkey? Sonam & Paras Modi (SVA) took us to Turkey with their collection titled ‘Istanblu’ – their culturally rich heritage came to be the inspiration for their collection. Floor length jackets, draped lounge pants in hues of mint greens,
The third day saw a mix of romance, fun and glamour. Read on to see who floored us with their magic.
Armaan Aiman: Salmon pink and gold, a stellar combination portrayed by Armaan Aiman – boxy dresses to sheer and flowy gold disco skirts, we need these in our wardrobes, now!
DRVV: Androgyny, a recurring theme this season,
Each year Lakme Fashion Week pays tribute to the Indian Textiles – with an entire day of designers showcasing some of the most celebrated fabrics and the rarest. Here’s our roundup from day two.
Linen lineage: Anavila’s ode to linen saree’s was an ethereal sight to see – the models looked divine in the soft earthy tones and unconventional drapes.
We are back with a much better version of the much awaited Pune Borough, scheduled for 15th March! Check out the newest designers and brands to come on board for our day-long pop up market.
EnEch by Nupur Harwani – With a strong emphasis on fabric, cut and color, Nupur Harwani’s designs are all about flattering silhouettes,