You wouldn’t be a true Delhiite if you didn’t love bragging about it over and over again, would you? Whether it’s the honour of having the ‘world’s second best metro’ or just the privilege of being born in the ‘capital’ city, you’re proud to be a Delhiite and you know it. So we thought you might love checking out some quirky selfies only ASLI Delhi boys take.
From modern architectural campuses to ancient Indian heritage locations, the capital city has been a hot spot for some of Bollywood’s most acclaimed films. So let’s explore the city’s many wonders through Bollywood’s artistic lens.
1.India Habitat Centre
The beautiful portrayal of the complex and intriguing life of Delhi University students tugged at our heartstrings in Bollywood must-watch,
India’s biggest shopping festival, The StyleCracker Borough is back in Delhi this October- just in time for the festive season! With a host of designers and brands from across the country, the Borough will be the perfect spot to get your hands on the coolest looks for the season. StyleCracker’s team of celebrity stylists have handpicked brands keeping in mind,
Just in case you missed it, here are a couple of stylish highlights from our SC Borough.
For more highlights from the Borough, head over to the StyleCracker Facebook page now!
Here’s our final instalment of designers, read on and have a look!
76. Marsala Jewellery: Explore their timeless, coveted jewellery designs that combine contemporary and classic elements and available in a myriad of colors, textures and stones, to suit any occasion!
77. Viange: India’s first vintage luxury store comes to the Borough with their collection of unique designer finds from the likes of Hermès,
Just in case you aren’t convinced, we have the fashion industry’s hippest influencers talk you into visiting the StyleCracker Borough!
Now, why wouldn’t you want to come and experience all this? See you at the StyleCracker Borough!
You’ve been seeing them everywhere – these hot and happening stylists not only played muses to our SC shoot, they are quite the style mavens themselves! Read on and get to know them a little better.
SC: What’s your biggest junk food weakness?
Antara Motiwala: “French fries *laughs* Really spicy Indian-ized fries!”
Shaleena Nathani: “Desserts”
SC: What tattoo do you secretly want?
Here’s another set of designers that you must visit at the Borough.
51. Tät: Indian techniques and textiles used for making contemporary menswear. Watch out for Prasad Ramamurthy’s line of block-print bow ties and shirts in ikats, gamcha and lots more.
52. Totally Ripe: Make a dapper statement with Totally Ripe’s collection of quirky printed bow ties.
As promised, we’re revealing our exciting line-up piece by piece – have a sneak peek at this bunch!
26. Flirtatious: Bright bikinis and printed tankinis – your one-stop-shop for that upcoming beach vacation is right here!
27. Love from India: Breezy prints in tunics, kaftans and loads more. From vacation to daily essentials, Love from India has it all.
We’re bringing in over 100 brands at the SC Borough this time around! Read on and have a look at some of our exciting line-ups.
1. Ginil & Disha: Watch out for a slew of separates – capes, crop tops, skater dresses in a host of prints, tie-dye techniques and more.
2. Anoli Shah: Your bridesmaid dressing dilemmas end right here – Anoli Shah has anarkali gowns,
It’s the sixth borough! What better an excuse to present you with our style super sixes – special curated looks only to offer you some style inspiration to help avert that next dressing dilemma.
Dress: Anoli Shah, cuff: Pipa + Bella, ring: FancyPants, earrings: Micare, sunglasses: FancyPants, footwear: Crimzon
Perfect for some dance and music festivities at that destination wedding you’re about to attend.
Didn’t make it our Pune Borough? Well, we were gobsmacked to see a mob of over 2000 shopaholics arriving at our shopping extravaganza, diving in the best deals that the brands had to offer. Since you missed out on all this mayhem, we bring you some of the stylish shoppers that helped make our borough trendier!