Here’s our final instalment of designers, read on and have a look!
76. Marsala Jewellery: Explore their timeless, coveted jewellery designs that combine contemporary and classic elements and available in a myriad of colors, textures and stones, to suit any occasion!
77. Viange: India’s first vintage luxury store comes to the Borough with their collection of unique designer finds from the likes of Hermès,
Just in case you aren’t convinced, we have the fashion industry’s hippest influencers talk you into visiting the StyleCracker Borough!
Now, why wouldn’t you want to come and experience all this? See you at the StyleCracker Borough!
Here’s another set of designers that you must visit at the Borough.
51. Tät: Indian techniques and textiles used for making contemporary menswear. Watch out for Prasad Ramamurthy’s line of block-print bow ties and shirts in ikats, gamcha and lots more.
52. Totally Ripe: Make a dapper statement with Totally Ripe’s collection of quirky printed bow ties.
The results are in! The most coveted Borough award returned for the second time – a free spot granted to two lucky brands, one of them being the trendy and upcoming brand, Blur Accessories! Read about why we think the brand deserved a spot at the SC Borough.
It’s not your basic accessory brand! Each piece at Blur is a sure shot statement piece – a brand that breaks stereotypes and monotony,
We’re having our ultimate fashion trade-off and you’re invited! Recycling fashion just couldn’t get any cooler.
What: We are excited to introduce a never-before-seen concept, the ‘SWAP SHOP’, exclusively at The StyleCracker Borough! Carry along items from your wardrobe that you have never used or aren’t likely to use again and swap them for anything you fancy at the swap!
As promised, we’re revealing our exciting line-up piece by piece – have a sneak peek at this bunch!
26. Flirtatious: Bright bikinis and printed tankinis – your one-stop-shop for that upcoming beach vacation is right here!
27. Love from India: Breezy prints in tunics, kaftans and loads more. From vacation to daily essentials, Love from India has it all.
India’s only fashion and lifestyle shopping festival, The StyleCracker Borough is back in Mumbai!
Grab the best deals from over 100 brands, with delicious food, drinks and music to keep you entertained all day long!
Apart from the fabulous shopping experience, we are excited to announce our latest addition to the Borough, ‘The Swap Shop’ – the ultimate fashion trade-off,
The wait is over, clear your weekend schedule, the StyleCracker Borough Pune is back on the 15th of March! Start making plans, our team awaits!
While we’re sure you are as miffed as we are that our earlier date for the SC Borough had to take a rain check (quite literally!), the Borough now promises a finer shopping experience than before – live contests with prizes,
We’ve given you a sneak-peek into the Indian and ethnic wear designers and brands at the StyleCracker Borough Pune. Now, here is the low-down on your western & contemporary designers and brands setting up shop at the Borough this Sunday.
Anushree B named after the extremely talented designer Anushree Brahmbhatt, the brand revolves around the traditional Indian textile.
StyleCracker is thrilled to present another addition to the talent treasure trove of the Pune Borough, the proud winner of our most coveted #SCScholarship. Her label is synonymous with all things elegant, minimal and luxurious – a sheer reflection of her personal style. Here’s what she’ll bring to the Borough and what is in store for you crazy shoppers out there.
Last year, StyleCracker.com introduced an awesome concept…The #SCScholarship, where new and upcoming designers and brands won the opportunity to showcase their stuff for the 1st time at the StyleCracker Borough, for free! We have for you, the extremely creative and talented #SCScholarship winners that were launched at the last Borough!
Looking back, here’s our little tête-à-tête with Get Baked and 10A.M.
Mumbai, a living breathing phenomenon made up of a million dreams, attracts people from the world over every year. Mumbaikars never stop having fun! That’s what keeps this city going.
The speed of life in this city is unakin to any other and we give you five reasons why you should come back to the city that never sleeps every year.