Here’s our final instalment of designers, read on and have a look!
76. Marsala Jewellery: Explore their timeless, coveted jewellery designs that combine contemporary and classic elements and available in a myriad of colors, textures and stones, to suit any occasion!
77. Viange: India’s first vintage luxury store comes to the Borough with their collection of unique designer finds from the likes of Hermès, Chanel, Céline and many more!
78. Earthy roots: Their aim is simple! To help us fall in love with Indian crafts and weaves all over again with their contemporary collection of handbags and clutches.
79. Fancy Pants: With a quirky and trendy range of accessories, iPhone cases, sunglasses and much more, we reckon you owe them a visit!
80. Viari: Hop over to Viari for a range of exquisite handbags and carry all your essentials in style.
81. Chic Accessorizer: Accessories can make or break your outfit, which is why Chic Accessorizer is here to help you with their range of trendy necklaces, earrings and lots more!
82. Être: Mirrorwork on clutch bags – yes please! Step over to Etre’s, for a range of embellished clutches.
83. Crimzon: Sonali Dalwani’s label brings you a diverse range of handbags and shoes perfect to accompany your everyday wardrobe.
84. Trésor: Adorned with prints and embroidery, these clutch bags are an absolute must-have for your traditional wardrobe.
85. Vaph: With over 30 years of experience in design, leather procurement and shoe construction for the European market, the VAPH team brings you a fun new and colourful collection of trendy footwear.
86. The RAD Project: Adorn your laptops and tablets with The RAD projects colourful range of sleeves and fashion bags!
87. ADITI by Aditi Aggarwal: A young and fun range of handbags that will appeal to every kind of women.
88. Lola’s Closet: Summer’s wasted if you don’t grab the trendy accessories from Lola’s closet. We have a special place in our hearts for their range of quirky sunglasses!
89. Chaussure: Shoes that wow – visit them to add some spring in your step!
90. Arancia Bags: Western or ethnic, Arancia’s bags are a must have for every fashionista.
91. Cupidity: Duffle bags, totes, clutches and so much more, available in a slew of colours that pop!
92. Gush: Comfort and fashion, combined into one! Step over to Gush and get your fashion footwear fix.
93. Kanvas Kloset: Handpainted shoes for those of you who prefer to wear art with your ensembles.
94. Shaaya by Vaitika: Embellished thong flats, and metallic slip ons, and so much more! Shaaya’s shoes have the perfect amount of bling to make a statement.
95. Vida Loca: Watch out for their fringed bags, glittery clutches, statement neckpieces and lots more!
96. Wrapture: Versatile,contemporary and luxurious – Wrapture by Suzanne presents a range of Stoles & Shawls to suit all tastes.
97. Fizzy Goblet: Jutti’s in pops of bright colours to make a statement – your feet need to try something new!
98. Tressesory: Handcrafted hair accessories – because your tresses need some accessorizing too!
99. Shehlaa by Shehla Khan: Fall in love with her glamorous silhouettes – sarees, gowns and draped designs that will make you swoon.
100. Euthenia: A repertoire of interesting fusion clothing that is both contemporary and classic.
And just when you thought our list was coming to a close…
101. Urban Flux: Get your fix for men’s premium graphic tees right here – whoever said casuals are boring never visited Urban Flux.
102. The Denim Story: Give your spring jeans wardrobe an update with the varied styles available at The Denim Story.
103. Verandah: With pieces so versatile, each travel-friendly collection mixes stark neutrals in the finest high-construction, lightweight luxe cottons with eclectically curated graphic prints on ultra-soft fabrics. Update your wardrobe with the trendy finds at Verandah!
104. Gentleman’s Community: Men’s vintage inspired nuances in the form of frames, watches and lots more.
105. BO Squared: Trendy and dapper menswear right here!
106. Eight Thousand Miles: A brand that offers kitschy printed dresses for the little ones.
107. Shruti Jalan: Stylish kidswear – because some fashionista’s start young!
108. Blur Designs: A hip and cool accessory brand that offers sunglasses, bags and lots more! They break the stereotypes of regular jewellery standards.
109. Kyonio: Trendy contemporary jewellery handcrafted and made with the highest quality standards, only to update that treasure trunk with elegance!
110. Joolry: Spunky costume jewellery full of kundans, jhumkas and lots more.
111. Paper Fields: Frames, stationery, folders and many more in the cutest prints.
112. PropShop24: From your home to your office, gadgets and even eyes – this one-stop-shop is worth the visit.
113. Kaam Dekho Naam Nahi: Bringing brilliant design in our daily lives of gifting, this kitschy brand is sure to catch your eye!
114. Smartwork Design Co.: Gift with love, literally! Wedding invites, party favours, they make it all so very beautiful!
115. October Design Solutions: Couture packaging to monogrammed personalized stationery, its all so very luxe!
116. Tappu ki Dukaan: They have eveyrthing you thought you didn’t need, but do! We love their shot glasses!
117. RAW Pressery: Staying healthy never felt so good! They’ll be handing some out, grab one and jump on the cleanse train.
118. Haagen Dazs: Deliciously decadent flavours of ice cream – enough said!
119. Snackible: Some sumptuously healthy eats, watch out for their dark chocolate ragi cookies.
120. Protein Bake: Healthy brownies , truffles and a lot more,what more could us calorie-conscious fashionista’s ask for?!
121. Gardner Street: They are teaching you easy, summer iced tea recipes, walk over and sip some.
122. Get Baked: Like the sound of ‘guilt-free healthy cookies’? Well, come on down and step right over!
123. The Picnik Basket: Satiate your taste buds with their assortments of sugar, spice and everything nice.
124. WOW Popcorn: Fresh pops of kernels in delicious flavours, and you don’t even need to watch a movie while you eat these!
Our list just tops it all! See you at the StyleCracker Borough.