Here’s another set of designers that you must visit at the Borough.
51. Tät: Indian techniques and textiles used for making contemporary menswear. Watch out for Prasad Ramamurthy’s line of block-print bow ties and shirts in ikats, gamcha and lots more.
52. Totally Ripe: Make a dapper statement with Totally Ripe’s collection of quirky printed bow ties.
53. Bombay Shirt Company: A brand that re-invented the way men wear their shirts – watch out for their new denim collection.
54. The Bro Code: The suave men’s accessory brand comes to the Borough with their classic range of cufflinks, pocket squares, lapel pins and much more.
55. Shiraz Siddique: Responsible for making many leading stars look stylish as ever, expect to see a dandy collection at Shiraz Siddique.
56. Navna Mehra: Timeless bandhgalas and blazers that make a style statement, step over to Navna’s stall to make sure your man is dressed to the nines.
57. Popsicle: PJ’s get a cute update for kids – step over to the Popsicle stall for children’s bed linens and nightwear.
58. Periwinkle by Pooja Jaisingh: Watch out for super trendy kidswear, full of crop tops (yes, crop tops for kids), jumpsuits, peplum tops, and dresses!
59. Micare: A jewellery brand so chic, you will want to get your hands on all their baubles! Adorned with Swarovski elements, these trinkets have extremely exotic names to them as well.
60. Peahen: Look out for chic handmade costume jewellery in the form of headpieces, body chains, embellished bracelets and lots more.
61. Accessory Quotient: Find a fusion of dainty trinkets with a feel of old India combined in contemporary designs.
62. Miss Flurrty: Give your jewellery trunk that much needed update with bold, edgy designs in necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, and body chains.
63. Rejuvenate Jewels: Statement pieces galore – edgy and eclectic styles available in a myriad of colours, with intricate detailing.
64. Pipa+Bella: Personalized charms, metallic tattoos, neckpieces and baubles that wow! The products are on-trend and affordable, with an utmost focus on quality.
65. BBling: Bold statement pieces, tassled earrings to cuffs and so much more – all available right here!
66. Kaashi: A bespoke jewellery brand that adds a royal touch to your traditional wardrobe.
67. Just Jewellery: With a collection of eye-popping colours and dainty trinkets, we wouldn’t recommend missing out on a visit here.
68. House of Chic: Celebrities are donning their ‘chic’ pieces all over town, you should too!
69. TAD Accessories: Hand crafted, elegant jewellery tright here, for those of you that you’re your jewellery to speak volumes.
70. Pretty Stoned: Gothic meets edgy nuances, Pretty stoned is a must visit for those of you who wish to make a statement.
71. Kansya: A contemporary range of handcrafted jewellery that uses time-worn techniques and offers an eclectic range.
72. Mad Clozet: Easy chic, trendy jewellery in the form of neckpieces and earrings that are making us swoon!
73. Raya Jewels: Watch out for their latest collection of trendy and stylish fashion jewelry, adorned with 22k gold.
74. Valliyan by Nitya Arora: The quirky jewellery brand whose name is on everyone’s lips – we have a special place in our hearts for the statement earrings.
75. The Little Bauble Box: TLBB is the fairy godmother you never had – updating your treasure trunk with a trendy supply of jewellery one after another! Delivered right to your doorstep, every box brings you a non-stop rotating supply of carefully curated fashion accessories that are hand picked by their team of experts.
Just in case we haven’t convinced you enough, we have our final line-up of designers coming soon. Hop on over to the StyleCracker Borough, to see all these designers in action!