We’re bringing in over 100 brands at the SC Borough this time around! Read on and have a look at some of our exciting line-ups.
1. Ginil & Disha: Watch out for a slew of separates – capes, crop tops, skater dresses in a host of prints, tie-dye techniques and more.
2. Anoli Shah: Your bridesmaid dressing dilemmas end right here – Anoli Shah has anarkali gowns, lehenga cholis and lots more, in gorgeous jewel tones to help you stand out in style!
3. Alpa & Reena: Traditional wear with decadent details, Alpa & Reena will give your wardrobe that much needed elegance it’s been craving for.
4. Label D by Dimple Shroff: Capes, drapes, sheers and more such elegant silhouettes adorned with just the right amount of embroidery to keep those onlookers busy glaring!
5. Mitra: Fun, colour and fashion come together and form the gorgeous pieces at Mitra.
6. Simnora: Decadent embroidery meets modern silhouettes – your hunt for wedding wear ends here.
7. Shruti Ranka: Look out for empire lines, gorgeous cuts at the back, in a slew of feminine pastels and pinks.
8. Shachi Sood: Sarees, lehengas, draped silhouettes, Shachi Sood’s ethnic wear has us swooning for more!
9. Sole Affair: Sole Affair by Seema Mehra beautifully drapes a woman in Indian ensembles with a mélange of elegant designs and exquisite embroidery.
10. Natasha J Prêt couture: Tunics, dresses, kurtas, available in pretty prints and minimal embellishments – perfect options for chic day wear!
11. Harshita Deshpande: Pune’s pride, Harshita Deshpande’s label boasts of rich textiles and weaves in glamorous styles.
12. Papa don’t preach: Quirky, fun and colourful, Shubhika Davda’s label is a sight for sore eyes. Expect to see her ethnic line in a slew of colour-blocked details and luscious embroidery.
13. Tokree: A one-stop-nostalgia-shop of carefully curated Indian handicrafts. Their collections strive to weave an exclusive antique sensibility with utilitarian crafts to stock our shop with collectables viable for modern day consumers.
14. Babita Malkani: Famous for her glamorous silhouettes and styles, expect to see a slew of options here for your next party outfit.
15. Pink Zari: Watch out for peplums, dresses and dhoti pants in tie-dye’s and jewel tones.
16. Zulekha Shariff: Well known for her designs that boast of traditional craftsmanship and folklore that appeal to the modern day woman.
17. Ankita Choksey: Fun, flirty dresses and dreamy lehengas, find your next cocktail dress right here.
18. JODI: Indian crafts and textiles transform into cool, contemporary and eclectic fashion and lifestyle products that have a global appeal – we love their quirky prints.
19. Prè-Ri: Look out for gorgeous combinations of florals, sheers and pastels – pretty and perfect to spend your summer in style.
20. The Meraki Project: Step in for colour-blocked ikats, printed jackets and lots more!
21. Roshni Chopra: Unconventional designs with strong ethnic roots – stop by at Roshni Chopra’s for your summer essentials.
22. Bay’s Style Shelf: The Style Shelf offers a wide range of accessories, jackets, and dresses for the urban free-spirited woman.
23. Ardeuir: Your search for that relaxed printed ensemble ends here – Ardeuir has all your tropical holiday essentials.
24. Dandelion: Why have boring PJ’s when you can shop from the exquisite range at Samyukta Nair’s label, Dandelion. Find cute pairings of sleep masks and comfy slip-ons as well.
25. EnEch: Nupur Harwani’s brand EnEch brings you all the super chic finds that have been missing from your summer wardrobe.
Now, don’t you want to visit our StyleCracker Borough? We have more from our ‘Big 100’ line-up coming soon, stay tuned!