Christmas is just a day away and most of us sit pondering over our Christmas wish lists throughout the year, no matter how good or naughty we have been! Now let’s be honest and say we do often drop hints to a few, as discreetly or not so discreetly as possible (it shouldn’t seem rude now) who knows which of them might turn out to be our Santa in disguise!
Personally the SC stylists have endless lists of their wants and wishes and being the curious cats that we are we asked team SC’s fabulous stylists what they wanted this Christmas and here’s what was on their minds.
Here are our top 3 picks from them (Secret Santa’s take note!)
Tia Paranjape– Our very own head stylist, the perfectionist that she is, with her delightfully creative personality and minimalistic style is an inspiration to us all, wishes for:
- A New Diary from Paperchase
- Clinique- Chubby Stick Moisturizing Colour Lip Balm (Colour: Chunky Cherry)
- A handmade Christmas card
Rituja Bakshi– Team SC’s marketing lead a.k.a “the tweeter”, with her bold and glamorous nature, asks St. Nick this year for:
- The Alexander Wang X H&M leggings
- Winter in Mumbai & Star Gazing on a hilltop
- Argan Oil to keep frizz at bay
Namrata Deepak– Fashion coordinator, who is round the clock and on her feet at all times trying to get the team to work together (which is a task may I add!), believes that one day Santa will grant her 3 wishes and eagerly awaits so!
- The One under the mistletoe
- A super successful Fashion career
- A pad on the Worli Sea Face
Sasha Miranda– Accessory junkie. SC’s go to writer, party animal and a hardcore leopard print lover, this year wishes she could have:
- A pair of Timberland ankle boots
- The Louboutin nail polish
- A get away to Mauritius
Kavisa Rebello– Forever chirpy and loving, our stylist can brighten up anyone’s day with her kind heart and warm nature and this year she asks Santa dear for:
- A Swarovski Ring
- An I Phone 6
- Tickets for a holiday in Goa!
Nikita Rawlani- The hard worker! Our office sweetheart and bubble of energy, wants Santa dear to get her:
- A big bag of candy
- Frends Headphones
- Nick Bateman please!
Dhanashri Bhosale- The workaholic and self-sustained stylist, has big dreams and wishes for:
- A Rolls Royce
- A house on Marine Drive
- A pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes
Niyati Trivedi- The quite one, prefers doing it herself, independent, and diligent stylist does her work to perfection and this year wishes for:
- A golden doodle puppy
- A Berkin
- A date with Ryan Gosling!
Adel D’souza- Our super creative and “Lovelyyyy” graphic designer, encouraging and inspiring by nature wishes for this year:
- A Polaroid Instagram camera
- A pair of Google Glasses
- A Kate Spade watch
Sheena Chandwani- Quite and calm but effective and quick! Sheena’s wish list is what we all can relate to!
- A brand new laptop
- A pretty bed side lamp
- Shoes, shoes & more shoes!
Prachiti Parekh– SC’s rock solid stylist with her sweet side, wild side, and daring side shares with us her awesome wish list for this year!
- Nike Dunk Sky shoes
- Dolce & Gabanna beauty perfume
- Holographic shoes from ASOS
Vritti Agarwal- With her unique opinion and rocking style, social and talkative by nature shares with us her kickass wish list!
- OHM speakers/kickass earphones
- Tickets to Ozora festival, Hungary
- A pair of rock solid knee length army boots!
Tanmayi Mane- The hugger! Tanmayi Keeps it out in the open, but gets things done. Take a look at her wish list for this Christmas!
- A Michael Kors Bag
- An Iphone 6
- A relaxing Spa treatment
Resham Kamboj- Team SC’s new addition likes to voice her opinion and ideas and wants for herself:
- A Macbook Air
- Passes for Tommorwland- Belgium
- A room full of chocolates!
Ok, we agree those are big things to ask but Santa we have been good this year!
Put in some comments below and let us know what your wish list is.
#ChristmasWishlist CONTEST is coming up at 3:30 PM. Stay tuned! Stand a chance to win a maang tika from Valliyan by Nitya Arora.
Terms & Conditions
1. The contest is open to everyone.
2. The winners will be picked by random selection from facebook,
twitter and instagram.
3. The selection of winners is final.
4. Participation implies that the participants submission to the
contest is original and not plagiarized content. All plagiarized
entries will be automatically disqualified.
5. All entries that are offensive to any sex, religion or race will
be immediately disqualified and deleted.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are
not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve
the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value
without giving notice.
7. The contest terms and conditions are subject to change at the
discretion of StyleCracker. In the event of any change, the same will
be announced on StyleCracker’s social media handles.